I am beginning this blog to begin reaching out to you, all of you, to help you wherever I can on your path. I have researched all matters esoteric throughout my life. I have also mastered several survival skills, and the language of music. I am here to offer my knowledge and teachings in the hopes that whoever finds them may be better after. I have begun a project titled "The Celestial Perspective", designed to help us achieve and maintain enlightenment. It is underway and will be available to the public soon. In the meantime, let's talk about 2012 and what is going on out there.
My first posting here has been dedicated to the unfortunate people impacted by hurricane Sandy. This super storm is just one of the many we've faced in the past few years. We have seen many other extreme events recently. Again, my heart and thoughts are with those that are currently suffering through some tough times in the wake of this most recent storms. Be sure that if you can't help materially, to help spiritually. Say a prayer, light a candle, spend a moment thinking of them and sending them better times, resolution and love.
In my own neck of the woods, this year we experienced "The Derecho Storm". It wiped out power in many states, caused massive damage and disrupted daily life for many people. Personally, I was on my way to pick up my daughter from work when it hit. I was pretty nervous about the exploding transformers and the 80+mph winds picking up the back of the rental car I was driving. It was definitely an intense storm.
We all know we've recently witnessed tsunami activity. And, just in case you missed the hours upon hours of scientists explaining how those happen on CNN, a tsunami occurs with the shifting of the earth's plates. And usually follow earthquakes.
The earthquakes have been picking up too. There are several people on youtube and in the blog world which have done wonderful work and research reporting on all these world changes. You can find their work at the following:
Dutchsinse Blog
dutchsinse channel
WeatherWar Channel
Tatoot1009 Channel
Just to get started. There are many more, and I will be glad to include any suggestions you might have out there to this list. Thanks to all listed above for your hard work, and your constant search for knowledge.
As for my personal beliefs, I think all of the beliefs about the weird and dangerous weather activity are correct, in that any belief is correct simply because it is a belief. But, we'll come back to that concept another time. All I can say for sure is, it's happening, it will keep happening and in the next posting I will begin sorting through the various beliefs out there for you.
Much Love,
Alle
No comments:
Post a Comment